Quality Fireplace Employment Opportunities
We are currently looking for the following positions to join our team:
Quality Fireplace & Chimney Service is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced mason. If you are willing to work hard and be rewarded for that hard work, then we want to talk to you! Our work environment is fun and fast-paced. Our experienced team of technicians enjoy working on a variety of chimney repairs and providing excellent customer service! Quality Fireplace is a locally owned and operated company that offers training, benefits, bonuses and open communication.
This position is a full-time benefited position. After a 90-day introductory period, our benefits include health care, IRA and paid vacation! Salary commensurate with experience.
- Time management
- Ability to color match bricks
- Correct use of masonry tools
- Skilled bricklayer
- Ability to communicate and coach Mason tender/helper
- Implement and follow safety equipment and procedures on job site
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Lay brick/build chimneys
- Tuckpointing chimneys
- Pour concrete crowns
- Cross training with other services Quality Fireplace offers
- Load/unload truck each day
- Acid wash
- Tarp roofs
- Clean up the job site
- Set-up and tear down safety equipment
- Misc. duties as assigned.
Please apply by filling out the application below. Or you can send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-786-4411 for an interview.