Quality Fireplace Employment Opportunities
We are currently looking for the following position to join our team:
Chimney Technician/Sweep Position
Quality Fireplace & Chimney Service is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented, and self-directed individual to join our team of Chimney Sweeps. If you are willing to work hard and be rewarded for that hard work, then we want to talk to you! Our work environment is fun and fast-paced. Our experienced team of technicians enjoy working with homeowners on diagnosing, cleaning and inspecting chimneys. The ideal person will have great communication skills, works well with others and committed to providing excellent customer service! Quality Fireplace is a locally owned and operated company that offers training, benefits, bonuses and open communication.
This position is a full-time benefited position. After a 90-day introductory period, our benefits include health care, IRA and paid vacation! Salary commensurate with experience.
- Time management
- Ability to ascend to different roof heights and pitches. Must be comfortable working 20-30 feet above the ground
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, and occasionally mange up to 100 pounds
- Ability to contribute and work in a team environment
- Committed to learn and grow
- Implement and follow safety equipment and procedures on job site
- Customer service with a positive and friendly attitude while educating customers on their specific needs
- Possesses the ability to work independently and apply critical thinking to solve complex problems/situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with or the commitment to learn programs such as
- Misc. duties as assigned.
Learning the Chimney industry trade, codes and regulations, and eventually passing the CSIA Exam is a requirement
- Drivers License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience is recommended, but not required. Willing to train the right motivated individual.
Please apply by filling out the application below. Or you can send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-786-4411 for an interview.